1. Why did I never see a shooting star fall upwards?
2. Is there a spirit or is it electrical signals?
3. Is it really 21 grams?
4. Why does a chicken lay eggs that are not babies?
5. How can the dragonfly fly upside down?
6. How can it cross distances such as 100km and be found in open water?
7. Why are we designing a static government system while everything in nature appears to be organic and dynamic?
8. Can we generate energy by our movement or the movement of small everyday objects around us?
9. If humans are upset that they are away from nature then why don’t they just go back to it?
10. If it is about education and hospitals and we know this then why are we complaining?
11. Are there really abilities that we have that are beyond our understanding?
12. If we use the full potential of our brain will this actually help us or make it worse?
13. Are small atoms and particles alive but on a much faster scale?
14. When we get a virus there are patrol cells that cruise around the blood to detect it and they get backup if they cannot control it, does this mean they have their own society?
15. They communicate without using the brain so does this mean they have their own language?
16. Can they feel?
17. Do they take days off?
18. Could they be part of an organ or body and could the same be said about a collection of galaxies?
19. Could the whole universe as we know it be a cell in something else’s body?
20. Why are the mammals the only creatures that are perceived as having feelings?
21. Do other creatures feel fear or is it a binary thinking saying to run or not to run?
22. How did the evolution result in giving us feelings?
23. And if the feelings are something that is empowered by time then will the following generations have more feelings than we do?
24. Will they have stronger feelings that could actually enable them to move or control objects or people through a certain feeling?
25. Why have other creatures who have their own tricks and moves been in a lower status at the food chain?
26. Do inventions come from fear, laziness or boredom?
27. Why are colors attractive and cheerful?
28. Why do we ignore everything we have and run after the things we don’t?
29. How did we go to space without discovering what is in the bottom of the ocean?
30. Why did aliens not contact us?
31. Could aliens be in the form of water or gas?
32. If some birds can fly, walk and swim are they considered the most physically capable creatures?
33. What does molecule collision sound like?
34. What will computers think of us?
35. How do computers feel electricity?
36. Is it the same as how we feel blood in our veins?
37. How is it like to have no feelings?
38. What is a feeling?
39. Why do feelings have to come and go in order to be noticed?
40. What is a connection?
41. Do whales perceive us as we perceive a squirrel?
42. Would we have been able to feel pleasure if we felt no pain?
43. If we calculate the distance a human walks in his life how much would it be?
44. If we were to smell in stereo like dogs would we be able to track every moment of the near past?
45. What is the best way to get someone educated about a certain topic?
46. If it is interest then how is it possible to get someone interested?
47. How can we make nano devices useful?
48.Why are we wearing shoes that are not comfortable?
49. Is it possible to create a world in which we are not fighting for food?
50. Can we invent fabric that enables us to undergo extreme weather conditions?
51. How can we counter attack the negative effects of social media?
52. Why has the dragonfly not evolved for 300 mil years?
53.Is this the ceiling of the level of evolution in insects?
54. If so then why are they not growing bigger and dominating the world over these years?
55. How can we make 3d printers make new bones for us?
56. Is it possible to do organic 3d printing?
57. If we depend on technology will we get physically weaker?
58.If so then why are we having world records broken every day?
59. Is it possible to do coding through dictating the computer?
60. Are humans evolving to be more different or similar?
61. Is extremism going to keep on evolving or will globalization make us more like similar machines in our thinking?
62. Do martial arts set an example of how to use our body to the most efficiency?
63.How can we transform the motion of animals to our machines?
64. If the lions and hyenas live in a matriarchal society and dominate Africa then why are we not the same?
65. Are dolphins then considered as smart as humans because they have better abilities like sonar or is intelligence determined by using tools?